To allow Streamerr to develop, test, release and update Android apps on your behalf, we require access to your Google developer account.
The quickest, easiest & most secure way of providing us with access is to invite our developer accounts in to your “team” on the Google developer console.
Detailed below are the steps required to perform this on the two required sites.
- Go to the Google Play Console and login if required.
- From the main navigation select ‘Users and permissions‘.
- Tap the menu button to the right (it looks like three dots arranged vertically), and select ‘Invite new users‘.
- In the email address field enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave “Set access expiry date” unselected.
- Under the Permission header, select the ‘Account permissions‘ tab.
- Select ‘Admin (all permissions)‘. If you don’t select this, Google don’t allow us to create your app for you. If you’d prefer we weren’t given this level of access, you will need to create your app first, and then grant permissions to us specifically for that app.
- Tap the ‘Invite user‘ button.